BOTG – PRAYER/FLAG WALK (Moon Lake, FL)
Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights! Praise Him all His angels, Praise Him all His hosts! Praise Him sun and moon; Praise Him all you stars of light! Praise Him in the heavens of heavens, and your waters above the heavens! Let them praise the name of the LORD, for He commanded and they were created. He also established them forever and ever; He made a decree which shall not pass away. Psalm 148:1-6
Let everything that has BREATH…Praise the LORD!
Worship Life Church – Flag Warrior Team
What a powerful morning walking the land and raising our banners high before the LORD. It is such a privilege to team up with mighty warriors in the Spirit! We had several divine appointments along the way as we walked to Worship Life Church and then back to SR 52 & Moon Lake Rd.
There was an urgency to pray for Moon Lake Elementary School along our path; breaking incest, poverty, witchcraft, KKK, Pharmakeia in the home and protection for the little ones of this region. We walked further and stopped to pray at the portal or gateway of demonic activity and broke its yoke of bondage and spiritual restrictions.
We know that we know as we walked, flagged, decreed, declared, prayed and made a stand for Jesus Christ there was an open heaven before us. We believe that God’s revelation will flow in a greater way than it has in the past as we continue to push back the darkness of this region and carry the light of Christ to this community and our own.
We lift The Name of the LORD up high!
- We knew we were ordained by God to be out there at this specific time. A few of us were standing in the parking lot as we were waiting for the others to join us. A young gal that works at the Winn Dixie came walking towards us and said; “What are you doing out here, my manager wants to know?” We shared our vision and then we asked if she knew Jesus. She said; “No, I am a pagan” and then showed us the amulet around her neck. We told her Jesus loves her and she said she knows. Beloved, keep her in prayer.
- Our second encounter was a minivan; it was pulled off to the side of the road. This precious couple asking us what we were up to. We shared the vision and encouraged them to check out Worship Life Church down the street. They were a Christian couple and thanked us for being out there today.
- We had a few passersby on their bicycles and we spoke blessing over them.
- We reached the Church and really did not expect anyone to be there at that time in the morning on a Friday but… it so happened there was a young man Ito from Georgia sitting on a bench on the church grounds. We told him why we were there and he began to tell us his story…
Ito grew up in Moon Lake and moved away to get away from the lifestyle he led. He told us that there is a saying growing up in Moon Lake; “Because of the color of your skin don’t ever come back once you leave.” Long story short Ito felt the Holy Spirits prompting not only to come back but to minister to the young people in the area. He regularly makes trips from Georgia to reach the lost for Jesus Christ. HALLELUJAH!!
- We also spoke with Pastor Eric the youth pastor at Worship Life and prayed for him as he reaches out to the next generation. Pastor Eric blessed us and was encouraged by our outreach and that we were out there putting Boots on the Ground.
Praying for Pastor Eric with Ito
One thing that is very evident to me as we walk before the LORD on the land is that, there has been a shift in the spiritual realm over the last several months. As we walk we wave & smile to motorists coming towards us. What is different about this? In the past no one has really waved back or let’s just say, very few. Now… we have so many waving, horns beeping, air horns sounding and people shouting out of their vehicle windows at us. It’s that human connection and it seems to be at a desperate level in the earth today.
Beloved, let’s do our best in these days that are numbered and connect with others. Give a smile, a gentle human touch, a hug, a prophetic word and most of all let them know that God loves them with an everlasting love. You will not be disappointed with the results of that little act of human connection.
Let me encourage you to get out there with Boots on the Ground and touch lives. We are all experiencing the uncertainty of our future and Jesus Christ is our only hope.
In Jesus Messiah,
Warriors praying at the portal
Warriors praying at the portal