Mighty Worship Warriors
What a powerful time we had today at our Matteh Workshop. To God be the glory!
We have already been asked when our next workshop will be. It is in the workings and we will keep you posted in our e-News. If you are not on our newsletter e-list be sure to sign up so you don’t miss what is happening with the Boots on the Ground Ministry.
“I must say I was so encouraged by the sisters that made the effort to press through all obstacles and come to the workshop. The Victory is in Jesus Christ and we are those overcomers spoken of in the book of revelation.
Our scripture for the workshop is found in Revelation 4:1
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”
It takes place in the Throne Room of heaven.
- Throne room is mentioned 14 times in chapter 4 of Revelation (NKJV)
The 1st part of the verse talks about a “door” standing open in heaven. Yeshua, the LORD Jesus is speaking to John the revelator saying…”Come up here!”
- The word speaking is a prophetic word picture of a trumpet.
- The shofar is many times called a trumpet = “Breath of God.”
Beloved Bride of Messiah, “Come up here!” Enter the throne room; don’t stand off in the distance looking in.
The LORD gave this scripture to Miss Lynn for the workshop and it is so apropos. We = you and I must enter through the door it’s the only Way. Remember in John 10:7, Yeshua/Jesus said “I Am the Door.”
When you get a chance read chapter 4 of Revelation, it is powerful! For instance in verse 10 it speaks of worship… worship Him who lives forever and ever.
- The word worship in this scripture means: to kiss, to move toward. We are to come face to face with the One whom we adore. No longer standing off in the distance looking in but actively moving toward Him.
What happens when we “kiss” the LORD?
- There is no longer anything between you and Him and as a result; there is intimacy as a Bride & Bridegroom becomes one in their consummation.
- A fragrance of worship fills the room. Like the woman with the alabaster box. Her worship was a fragrance the filled the room! (Mark 14:3)
The Matteh is a tool/weapon in the hand of the worshiper who offers prayers of intercession up to the throne room of God. (Exodus 37:1-10; Revelation 5:8, 8:3-5)
Miss Lynn taught us what the Matteh represents to the LORD’S prophetic people in this hour.
Worship and the Arts has always been a ministry on the cutting edge. Many times it is in the middle of controversy because the enemy works overtime to stop all forms of worship to the One True God, Yahweh. (Just say the Name…. Yah…weh.) YOU are an overcomer, you can do this!
As I was studying and praying for the workshop on the Matteh I came across these scriptures out of the prophetic book of Zechariah. Here are a few highlights.
- Zechariah 11:10 & 14 – What do the two named mattehs represent in this vision? (Hebrews 4:16)
- V10) Beauty = grace
- V14) Bonds = unity
Zechariah wrote this book in a poetic format. As we read with the eyes of our spirit we understand that the mattehs spoken of are word pictures showing us about covenants with God and the result of not keeping them. It also shows us that the leader of a tribe carries the matteh = a breaker anointing, amen?
A side note; Zechariah 8:23 speaks about the tzitzit; grasping the sleeve of a Jewish man. The tzitzit reminds us of the commands of God. Read it for yourself. Ultimately the book of Zechariah is about his 10 visions and God’s saving power and the reign of Messiah Yeshua.”
We are taking back our:
- Our prayer life
- Our health
- Our families
- Our thought life
- Our intimate relationship with our Bridegroom
LET’S DO THIS!!!!
In His Love,